We have two types of License:
One is premium Access plans License and other is Free site License. below, We have discussed details:
1. Premium Access Plans License:
- Premium Access Plan License allows you to create single or multiple products for use by you or your client.
- You may use the item in work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your clients.
- You must not incorporate the item in a work which is created for redistribution or resale by you or your clients.
- The item may not be redistributed or resold.
- If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis.
- If the item was created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).
What am I allowed to do with Premium Access Plan License?
Quite a bit. Our license doesn’t put a limit on how many sites you can build with a given template, and that also extends to sites you build for your clients (if that’s something you happen to do). So to summarize, you can:
- Use them to build as many of your own sites as you like.
- Use them to build as many sites for your clients as you like (and for however many clients).
- Continue doing all of the above even if you choose not to renew your subscription.
What am I NOT allowed to do with Premium Access Plan License?
While our license is pretty flexible we do have to draw the line somewhere. We define that “somewhere” as “anything that may negatively impact what we’re doing here”, so that includes (but is not limited to):
- Reselling them or giving them away (modified or unmodified).
- Building derivative works based on them (eg. converting them to themes for a CMS) and attempting to resell or give those away.
- Including them as part of an online site builder.
- Bundling them with another product or service and selling or giving that away.
If you’re not sure if your particular use case is permitted, please get in touch.
2. Free Site License:
CC 4.0 All of the site templates we create for HTML5Load are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, which means you can:
- You can use our templates for both personal and commercial projects.
- You are NOT allowed to remove the back-link to HTML5Load .com in templates unless you purchased a license.
- You can update /modify/customize the website to fit your project needs.
- You cannot claim credit or ownership for any of the files found on html5load.com.
- You cannot redistribute, resell, license, or sub-license any of the files found on html5load.com.
For Bloggers and Publishers
- We appreciate You to include our work in your Blogs, Websites and Articles.
- You must link back to the original resource page where users can find the download and not directly to the download file.
- If you have any questions about the License, Please feel free to Contact us